> Resources > MPA Center Publications > Newsletters
The National Marine Protected Areas Center publishes MPA Connections, a quarterly e-newsletter, and archives each issue here. In addition, archived volumes of the MPA Center published Marine Cultural and Historic Newsletter can be found below. The MPA Center plans to resume publication of this newsletter in 2010.
MPA Connections, the National Marine Protected Areas Center's free quarterly e-mail newsletter, includes articles about the MPA Center's resources and opportunities, including updates on training, technology, science and research, publications, the Federal Advisory Committee, and the marine managed areas inventory.
Marine Cultural and Historic Newsletter (no longer in publication)
- Volume 3.12, 2006 (December) - (pdf, 365 kb)
- Volume 3.11, 2006 (November) - (pdf, 458 kb)
- Volume 3.10, 2006 (October) - (pdf, 383 kb)
- Volume 3.9, 2006 (September) - (pdf, 473 kb)
- Volume 3.8, 2006 (August) - (pdf, 429 kb)
- Volume 3.7, 2006 (July) - (pdf, 456 kb)
- Volume 3.6, 2006 (June) - (pdf, 526 kb)
- Volume 3.5, 2006 (May) - (pdf, 569 kb)
- Volume 3.4, 2006 (April) - (pdf, 378 kb)
- Volume 3.3, 2006 (March) - (pdf, 336 kb)
- Volume 3.2, 2006 (Febuary) - (pdf, 330 kb)
- Volume 3.1, 2006 (January) - (pdf, 307 kb)
Looking for an MPA Center newsletter published before 2006? Visit our archives page
Education Information Exchange
Each month, the National Marine Protected Areas Center shares information pertinent to the marine educator community. Click here for more information.
MPA News : International News and Analysis on Marine Protected Areas
MPA News is a newsletter about the planning and management of marine protected areas. MPA News serves the global MPA community with news, views, analysis, and tips gathered from experts around the world.
MEAM: Marine Ecosystems and Management
MEAM is a bimonthly newsletter focusing on marine ecosystem-based management. MEAM serves the global resource management community with news, views, analysis, and tips gathered from experts around the world.